MIDDLE SCHOOL FEES AND REGISTRATION FORMS FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
Please review the information below regarding TMS registration for the 2020-21 school year. The Deadline for Early Bird Registration of $140 is May 22, 2020. If you have any questions or need help printing documents, please call the main office at (331) 228-3100.
PLEASE SEE THE INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- Health Forms
- Incoming 6th graders must have a completed physical and a record of immunization form on file prior to the first day of school.
- Incoming 6th graders must submit a proof of dental exam or waiver by May 15, 2021.
- A Health Survey is required for new students and students with a change to their medical history.
- Please click here to review important information from our school nurse.
- Middle School Fee Statement;
- Middle School Fee Statement (Spanish)
- Pay online through PushCoin or bring a check/cash to the Thompson Main Office
- Other information:
- School Supply Lists (updated 7/21/2020)
St. Charles Community Unit School District 303