MIDDLE SCHOOL FEES AND REGISTRATION FORMS FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Please review the information below regarding TMS registration for the 2019-20 school year. The Deadline for Early Bird Registration of $140 is May 24, 2019. If you have any questions or need help printing documents, please call the main office at (331) 228-3100.
PLEASE SEE THE INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- 2019-20 CUSD303 School Calendar
- CUSD303 Student Registration Forms
- Returning students should click on the folder labeled “CURRENT STUDENT ANNUAL DISTRICT REGISTRATION.” You must return the Annual Student Registration Update Form.
- You also must complete the online Chromebook/Device Expectations and WEB 2.0 agreement.
- Health Forms
- Incoming 6th graders must have a completed physical and a record of immunization form on file prior to the first day of school.
- Incoming 6th graders must submit a proof of dental exam or waiver by May 15, 2020.
- A Health Survey is required for new students and students with a change to their medical history.
- Middle School Fee Statement;
- Middle School Fee Statement (Spanish)
- Pay online through PushCoin or bring a check/cash to the Thompson Main Office
- Other information:
- School Supply Lists
St. Charles Community Unit School District 303